Trader Joes (in Bakersfield)
8200 Stockdale Hwy # C21 Bakersfield, CA
  • The prices for Trader Joes products are a little big high, but i think its worth it when this stuff is going inside my family's bodies

• by salammanicka

I started going to Trader Joes because i wanted to become a healthier family. My sister told me about Trader Joes, and luckily, it was close to my house. The atmosphere in there is kind of like a pirate theme. Every price tag or poster seems to be hand made with much skill. Immediately after entering, the vegetables and fruits are on the right and the checkout isles are on the left. Straight ahead are

isles for other food items.

The quality of the products are very good. Most of the things they sell there are of their own Trader Joes brand. Almost all the things i buy, i can be sure that they are healthier then other stores. Trader Joes has grocery, vitamins and supplements, dairy, frozen foods, and even healthy “junk food”, like sweet potato chips. They even have natural soaps and lotions. The prices for Trader Joes ...

• products are a little big high, but i think its worth it when this stuff is going inside my family’s bodies.

The kind of people is see there are usually the higher class of Bakersfield. I also see a lot of people who seem athletic and health conscious. The staff is my favorite part. They honestly do treat you like family. I was moving houses one time and asked them if they had any extra

boxes. They said they would keep some for me, and they did. They are generally very friendly, they pack your bags for you, and if you want, they will even take them to your car for you. My kids also enjoy that they give them Trader Joes stickers.

Overall, i think this is a great place for people who want to be healthy and active. And for moms who care about what helps or hurts their kids’ growth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2418101539110431/k2311a1018/10.18.11