The Corpse Bride Movie
  • The story is very well written and I think the animation and the special effects in the film are just wonderful

• by MagickPen

The Corpse Bride is one of my favorite animated films ever. This movie really makes you feel the power and emotion in it. And with Johnny Dep playing the main character you know you are in for one wild ride.

It was very cool to see some of Johnny Dep’s voice acting talent in this great movie. He really brought a great essence to the big screen.

And the

story is just wonderful it’s about a bride who is dead and wants to be married. The story is very dark and demonic to say the least.

I felt ti was very spooky and very sinister for a cartoon. But come on this is a Tim Burton film we are talking about I should have expected it to be dark and sinister.

The story is very well written and ...

• I think the animation and the special effects in the film are just wonderful. Another great thing I loved about The Corpse Bride are the great musical that were produced for the film as well.

The songs were just so awesome and really reminded me of the cool music that is in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.

Overall The Corpse Bride is a great and spooky film.

It’s a

good movie to see with your whole family. And it’s a great and prefect fun film for Halloween or just a nice movie to fall asleep to.

I think the movie is really good from start to finish. It’s very entertaining and the cool spooky worlds are enough to keep the children interested.

I think this film is worth renting or buying. But it is a perfect film for Halloween and very awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118101539070331/k2311a1018/10.18.11