Bausch & Lomb Renu Multi-Purpose Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product and will continue to use it

• by Mindmatters

I was really tired of spending so much money on contact solution. I always have to buy the travel size ones, because I travel so much. When I saw this product in the travel section, I had to get it. The price was so much cheaper than the one I normally get. The one I normally get is

around six bucks and this one is around two bucks.

I was hoping this product wouldn’t burn my eyes, because I have tried some in the past that felt like I poured alcohol on them. This product is not like that. In fact, it leaves my contacts feeling fresh like, they just came out of the box. It also doesn’t irritate my eyes. The no burning sensation was the key factor that makes me keep buying this product.

This solution really gets rid of any residue on my lenses. Just about every night, when I take my lenses out to place in the case, I have so much residue that has built up over the long ...

• Bausch & Lomb Renu Multi-Purpose Solution
      day. After the lenses are allowed to sit in this solution over night, and I clean them with my fingers, my contacts no longer have that residue. Every morning if feels like I have new pair of lenses on.

I love this product and will continue to use it. I would say that the travel size lasts me about

a week, sometimes less.

I also like the bottle. It is a clear bottle and there is something about it that is reassuring it will freshen my lenses. Sometimes appearances are everything. The top of the bottle is great but could use a little more cover for the tip of the opening. It would keep the tip more sanitized.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101539060331/k2311a1018/10.18.11