Nikon Cool Pix 5900 digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • I was skeptical regarding digital cameras because I thought you could always tell the difference between digital pictures and traditional (film) pictures

• by Aaron’s Girl
      The absolutely-perfect-for-family digital camera has been born! I was skeptical regarding digital cameras because I thought you could always tell the difference between digital pictures and traditional (film) pictures.

With Nikon’s very tiny cool pix camera, you really cannot see any lack of quality… In fact, the picture quality is vastly superior to that of a traditional ...

• 35mm film camera. I also really appreciate the memory capacity- I can take up to 200 pictures before I need to download anything off the camera. As far
        as being perfect for families, the camera is extremely easy and fast- a must for capturing those fast funny things children pull out of their pockets on a regular basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43121115390430/k2311a1112/11.12.05