Maybelline Colorama Glossy Nail Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the 70 ballerina color - it might be a bit misleading colour since the color in the bottle looks like gentle cream colour when in fact it is a really transparent (only slightly colored) nail polish - this is my fault though - I should have checked it in the store where you have color examples - I advise you do the same if you are buying this one
  • Although the color I bought was not the one I expected I feel in love with this nail polish and certainly recommend it

• by Mintaka

I bought the 70 ballerina color - it might be a bit misleading colour since the color in the bottle looks like gentle cream colour when in fact it is a really transparent (only slightly colored) nail polish - this is my fault though - I should have checked it in the store where you have color examples - I advise you do the same if you are buying this one.

Well the transparent creamy color is actually pretty great,

it gives your nails a gentle healthy look, just a bit blurred. I like it. It is a perfect colour to wear with anything and anywhere. It works fine as a base for French manicure.

When you apply it on your nails the coat is very thin and it spreads evenly.

It does take a while (longer than minute) to dry completely. When it does dries the nails have a milky glossy look to them, you can feel that there ...

• is only a thin layer of polish on the nail and that does feel good.

What I liked about this nail polish is that it is very durable, with a normal daily routine I had to remove it with polish remover even before the polish would wear off or chip. The most time I had it on was 7 days and I could still wear it. There were minor damages (small scratches that I got here and there) but

nail polish itself did not chip in any place. It is extremely durable. And to be honest even if it would chip or peel off a bit it would not be that noticeable if you had the color I have.

Polish removes nicely with nail polish remover and there is no visible damage to the nail after removal.

Although the color I bought was not the one I expected I feel in love with this nail polish and certainly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101538950331/k2311a1018/10.18.11