JVC KD-HDR1 Car CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • Whenever I drive around, I like to adjust the Bass of the CD Player, as I like oomph in hearing my music while driving
  • It certainly is amazing, and the TruBass is adjustable to your personal liking

• by missy
      For a price of close to $200, you are able to purchase a Car CD Player that is not just affordable, but also efficient and up to satisfaction. For this JVC KD-HDR1 Car CD Player, you have an MP3 player, CD and radio (both normal and HD radio).

The power source is about 50

Watts x 4 and if you want continuous power source, it would be around 20 Watts x 4.

Whenever I drive around, I like to adjust the Bass of the CD Player, as I like “oomph” in hearing my music while driving.

It certainly is amazing, and the TruBass is adjustable to your personal ...

• liking.

There are also additonal features to this CD Player like night dimmer, radio and IPod ready and also a Sirius satellite.

Personally, I am not so a heavy user, and normally, I either just listen to the radio, or put on a CD song and put it on full blast.

I guess

the only complain that I have is to fully concentrate on the road, because as the music gets louder, you tend to speed a lot, because of the bass in the background.

I tend to get carried away.

So my advice is, to go a bit slow on the bass and the speakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162504153891130/k2311a0425/4.25.07