Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover  » Housewares  »
  • I have washed a dingy white article of clothing with some other article I know that bleeds the color
  • But then I found Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover
  • So if bleach reacts to your skin or you just need a powerful cleaner for stained white clothes and washable shoes, I highly recommend you try Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover

• by Tammy Rich

I am allergic to most laundry detergents and dryer sheet products. It took a lot of time, effort, pain, and research to find my current products that work for me. I have known for over twenty years that bleach is a no no for me. If I use bleach for anyone in the household’s laundry, it has to be by request. And then I just launder their white clothes with the bleach. So as not to contaminate anything else with bleach, I will then run the freshly bleached clothes through

a normal cycle of washing. Even this regimen will still adversely affect my skin if I do this to my clothes that really need bleaching.

So over the years, I have found other alternatives to bleach. If you do not buy white clothes, theoretically you should never need bleach. If I have an occasional white article of clothing, it will get retired from use when it is so dingy that it has to be bleached. I have washed a dingy white article of clothing with some other article I know that bleeds ...

• the color. I then have a pink blouse to last a few more years rather than a dingy white I have to retire. But then I found Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover.

I do not use it much, but when I do it really does the job. It is so powerful I only use it in place of bleach on white clothing. And I do not seem to react to it. I still run it through an extra wash after application, but even the bleach would make my

skin break out doing this regimen. The really wonderful aspect of this product is getting your white shoes that are washable clean. It can clean anything off a white surface. I have yet to find any stain on any white article of clothing or washable shoes that it has not removed.

So if bleach reacts to your skin or you just need a powerful cleaner for stained white clothes and washable shoes, I highly recommend you try Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover. You just apply it as directed in the washer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317101538670431/k2311a1017/10.17.11