Johnsons Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera  » Health  »
  • As a fifty year old woman, I have noticed that I am much more prone to dry skin spots all over my body
  • Especially after bathing or shaving, there is a feeling of dryness that even the best lotion cannot address
  • But the alcohol only added to the dry skin feeling problem
  • Then I found Johnson’s Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera from the recommendation of a friend
  • I like the aloe vera kind as an extra addition to the softness of skin

• by Tammy Rich

As a fifty year old woman, I have noticed that I am much more prone to dry skin spots all over my body. Especially after bathing or shaving, there is a feeling of dryness that even the best lotion cannot address. It is like you were cleaning pots and pans with an SOS pad without gloves. For hours afterward, I always feel like my hands have been rubbed raw from the harshness of the cleaner’s ingredients. When my legs

would itch with this same feeling, I tried to apply alcohol to kill the stinging. Then I would apply lotion. It was okay. But the alcohol only added to the dry skin feeling problem. So the lotion did not have a chance of being totally effective.

Then I found Johnson’s Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera from the recommendation of a friend. Johnson’s Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera comes in a spray application container which is ...

• great. It states on the container “locks in more moisture, silky non-greasy feel, and clinically proven mildness.” And it is made by Johnson and Johnson. Since Johnson and Johnson makes baby products, it has been my experience that claims made on their labels are generally true.

So the next time in the winter I noticed this perpetual nagging dry skin feeling after bathing, I applied Johnson’s Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera to my legs, arms and feet.

My skin was supple and soft in no time. The directions state it is safe to apply to any part of your body with skin. I only use it on the parts that feel extra dry.

If you are looking for a mild and gentle trusted product for dry skin, I highly recommend Johnson’s Light Oil Mist With Aloe Vera. It is great. I like the aloe vera kind as an extra addition to the softness of skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417101538640431/k2311a1017/10.17.11