Resident Evil Movie
  • Resident Evil is one of the best movies based on a video games I have ever seen
  • I think the music and sound effects in Resident Evil were really spooky sounding

• by MagickPen

Resident Evil is one of the best movies based on a video games I have ever seen. Usually movies based on video games suck. But this movie truly being the hardcore action to the table.

I really like how they go back to how everything started. The story in the Resident Evil movie takes you even deeper than than the stuff in video game did.

Also I really like the

character development in the movie and how it built up over time. The whole movie truly did have a wonderful style to it.

I think the music and sound effects in Resident Evil were really spooky sounding. Just the overall feel of the film made you feel alone and doomed.

The whole feel of the film really brought a great and strange feeling to me. Resident Evil made me feel ...

• like I was alone and there was not way to make it out alive.

It almost felt like what the movie Doom should have been.

Now let’s talk about the monsters in the movie.

They were so awesome and they scared the hell out of me. The battle and action scenes in Resident Evil were just awesome to say the least.

I really like the scary looking zombie dogs in the

movie. They really scared the hell out of me.

The blood and gore in Resident Evil is very crazy so this is not really a movie that is meant for young children. Resident Evil makes a great Halloween rental the scares and the spookiness is there and there are a lot of parts that will make you jump.

The story and background of Resident Evil is also very scary in it’s self.

Resident Evil Movie
    Tiago Marques says :

re : I think the music and sound effects in Resident Evil were really spooky sounding
    I agree. It may not be a very scary movie but the soundtrack spices up the whole atmosfere. It’s a pretty decent score as well.

Tiago Marques says :

re : Resident Evil is one of the best movies based on a video games I have ever seen
    It’s one of the stronger movies of this category. Storywise, it’s a different take on the whole T-Virus from the Resident Evil games but, it’s still pretty original.

Basab Acharya says :

Likewise the great sound productions of most of the Hollywood thriller movies, the resident evil passes the benchmark quite easily and I do agree the sound is spooky enough to lift up the scary feeling.

mishaqts_1126.zc says :

I totally enjoyed the Resident Evil movies, as I am a true fan of a zombie apocalypse. I would like to think that it is a perfect movie, but it is just not. One for certain is that some of the actors needed convincing factor. When you say Resident Evil, first thing on my mind would be about the character of Milla Jovovich. That’s it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117101538620431/k2311a1017/10.17.11