Avon Naturals Sugar Plum and Vanilla Body Lotion
  • There has been a few scents that have came and gone in the range and unfortunately some of them I really liked in the past
  • I don’t know why I think this is more Christmas, just the impression that I get
  • This seems to soak into your skin easy and quickly enough and although this does give you some moisture, it isn't the best at giving you lots of moisture

• by itsme59

This product has just came out in the Avon books but I got to try this range last month as I got this from my Avon rep. They are usually good at letting me try new products and after buying from Avon for years then I do like new products and especially Fruity smelling ones or Perfumes as well.

This is the newest scent out in the Avon Naturals range. There has been a few scents that have came and gone in the range and unfortunately some of them I really liked in the past. Sometimes those ones pop up in the sale book and I tend to stock up on them. not sure how

long this one will last, but I think this is getting aimed more at Christmas Time so perhaps it will only be out for a few months. I don’t know why I think this is more Christmas, just the impression that I get.

This scent is available in a Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Room Spray. I have all the products and have used them all but this review is about the Body Lotion. I will review the other ones at another time.

This comes in a 200ml bottle and the right price of this will be £2.60 but I see in the current Avon book that this is selling for a special offer price of ...

• 99p. I may buy myself a few more of these when they are on offer but things are usually on offer every now and again in Avon anyway.

The bottle looks alright. Just a simple looking plastic bottle and you can see the light lilac coloured gel through the bottle. The picture on the front looks nice with a picture of a Plum on the front and a scattering of Sugar on the top. This has a flip top lid which is easy enough to open even with wet hands.

The scent of this is lovely. You can smell this as soon as you open the bottle and it isn’t that strong a scent but you

can smell it ok. you get the sweetness of the Vanilla in here with a slight Musky scent and the Plum is nice and sweet and Fruity.

This is quite a runny liquid and when you pour some of this onto your palm then you will have to rub this in quite quickly. This seems to soak into your skin easy and quickly enough and although this does give you some moisture, it isn’t the best at giving you lots of moisture. It does ok though.

This is a really nice scent and I will use this again. I hope that this scent keeps getting sold as it is just the kind of scent that I go for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117101538590431/k2311a1017/10.17.11