The Jane Austen Book Club Movie
  • I really enjoyed that the directors of this film actually did have scenes where each of Jane Austen’s books were discussed and I was really happy to learn when researching this movie that the directors had all the actors and actresses actually read the books so that in the movie they could talk about them honestly
  • I love that all the characters had to read all six books and actually experience them for real
  • I would definitely recommend that all those people who are fans of Jane Austen watch this movie
  • This movie is wonderfully corny and has the perfect amount of realism to make it an enjoyable experience for those watching it

• by jonna_daniels

The movie “The Jane Austen Book Club” was one that I was drawn to immediately upon reading the title. As a huge Jane Austen fan myself I was really excited about the idea of a movie that was centered on her books and the effects the books have on their reader’s lives. I do have to admit that after watching the movie that I am convinced it was at best a

“B” rated movie and probably never made it to theaters. However, despite that fact I must say that I really did enjoy this movie and would love to own it.

I really enjoyed that the directors of this film actually did have scenes where each of Jane Austen’s books were discussed and I was really happy to learn when researching this movie that the directors had all the actors and actresses actually read the books so that in the movie they could talk about them honestly. I love that all the characters had to read all six books and actually experience them for real.

The plots between the characters were very well written I thought. I greatly enjoyed how the directors’ made each character relatable to a character in Jane Austen’s books. I enjoyed watching how the characters on the movie each worked ...

• The Jane Austen Book Club Movie
      out their own personal struggles by asking themselves “What Would Jane Do?” It was refreshing to see how each character struggles with romance in some way be it with a dying marriage and infidelity to finding love when least expected and how they guide their responses based on lessons learned from the books and from each other.

this movie. It really makes you want to pick up her books and start a Jane Austen book club of your own just so you can see what impacts it will have on your life. This movie is wonderfully corny and has the perfect amount of realism to make it an enjoyable experience for those watching it. I loved this movie and will own it very soon as I have purchased it from Amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114101538510131/k2311a1014/10.14.11