Dita Von Teese by Dita Von Teese (fragrance for her)
  • The fragrance itself sounded delicious with notes of the following
  • Top notes~ Pepper Peony Bergamot Heart notes~ Tiare Rose Jasmine Base notes~ Musk Sandalwood Incense Patchouli Guaiac wood So what do I think of actually wearing this fragrance then
  • I was so overly impressed with the design of the bottle I perhaps thought I may have set myself up for a great fall but I was so very gladly wrong
  • From the first spritz onto my pulse points I knew I had made the right choice with this - I had been hankering after testing it out for so very long that I was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed and disappointed I certainly wasn't
  • I would highly, highly recommend this perfume to any lady that wants to make herself feel a million dollars as it has that sexy I can take on the world vibe when it is sprayed onto the skin

• by Ticktock

I adore my job as I work part time in a perfume store and this usually means I not only get some free samples to test out courtesy of my boss, but also any new fragrances that are due to be launched I hear about them way ahead of any of my friends.

One such perfume that I was truly looking forward to trying out was the self titled first fragrance from the sexy Dita Von Teese. I had heard many positive things about this fragrance from the offset so when I actually got my hands on a bottle for myself I was in awe - all this before I had even spritzed any on to my skin.

The bottle is extremely sexy and alluring, a little bit like the lady herself, and from the first glimpse at the bottle it is truly

captivating. The flacon itself is a blackened glass which is seductively in the form of a curvaceous lady and just oozes sheer glamour. It has a real 1930’s film noir aspect to it and is perfect for ones boudoir with it’s black and silver atomizer and sexy red pearl hanging seductively from a tassel.

The fragrance itself sounded delicious with notes of the following:

Top notes~ Pepper Peony Bergamot

Heart notes~ Tiare Rose Jasmine

Base notes~ Musk Sandalwood Incense Patchouli Guaiac wood

So what do I think of actually wearing this fragrance then? Well I have to be totally honest and say it certainly lives up to the pedestal I had placed it on. I was so overly impressed with the design of the bottle I perhaps thought I may have set myself up for a great fall but I was so very ...

• gladly wrong.

From the first spritz onto my pulse points I knew I had made the right choice with this - I had been hankering after testing it out for so very long that I was hoping I wouldn’t be disappointed and disappointed I certainly wasn’t.

The first notes to hit my nasal passages were the warm combination of pepper and peony. I don’t know why but this truly worked and smelled like nothing I have ever come across before so instantly I was impressed. The dry down began quite quickly and I found myself lost in the heart notes of the delicate rose, jasmine and the exotic tiare within minutes. Again this mixture really worked well on my skin leaving an exotic, warm and slightly sweet floral scent that feels so incredibly feminine.

After the fragrance had well and truly settled the

base notes started to make an appearance and the musk, sandalwood and patchouli stood out the most for me as the others seemed to pale into insignificance into the background.

I would highly, highly recommend this perfume to any lady that wants to make herself feel a million dollars as it has that sexy “I can take on the world” vibe when it is sprayed onto the skin. I felt sexy and confident when I was wearing it and had so many compliments from people - even strangers - asking what was my beautiful scent. My partner also said I exuded sex appeal and promised to buy me a bottle all for myself so it definitely impressed him!

The staying power here is very good as when applied it doesn’t fade too much and lingers on the skin for a good 5 to 6 hours making it a perfect evening fragrance.

Top marks from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614101538500131/k2311a1014/10.14.11