The Bridesmaids Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • The movie Bridesmaids was not quiet what I thought that it would be
  • However, I have to say that although I did find that movie funny, it was not quiet the experience that I was hoping for
  • The first issue that I had with the movie was the opening scenes in that that movie just jumped right into a sexual encounter
  • To be honest I found it rather distasteful
  • The final wedding scene was very cute and it was cute when the maid of honor and her cop crush made up at the end but other than that there were actually few scenes that I enjoyed

• by jonna_daniels

The movie Bridesmaids was not quiet what I thought that it would be. When I first saw the previews for the movie I was convinced that it would be absolutely hilarious. However, I have to say that although I did find that movie funny, it was not quiet the experience that I was hoping for.

The first issue that I had with the movie was the opening scenes in that that movie just jumped right into a sexual encounter. I was hoping for at least a few scenes of comedy before the

movie became somewhat sexual in nature. This was not the case though, this movie just jumped right into it with absolutely no warning or lead way at all. To be honest I found it rather distasteful. I could not imagine what parents who took their teenage children to this movie must have thought. This also goes for the shot during the credits where one of the bridesmaids films a racy video. It was just too much.

I also was a little disappointed at just how much of a drama ...

• this movie was. Between the maid of honor and the head bridesmaid fighting for Lilli’s (the bride) attention to the maid of honor’s loss of her bakery and moving back in with her mother it was just so much drama all at once.

That is not to say that there were not some cute parts to the movie. The final wedding scene was very cute and it was cute when the maid of honor and her cop crush made up at the end but other than that there were actually few scenes

that I enjoyed.

After watching this movie I can really understand why this movie went to dvd so quickly. It was just not what the previews made it out to be. This movie was way more drama then comedy and for me it just was not that good. I would not go so far as to tell people not to watch it, but I will say this is not a movie that I would buy it would be a total waste of money for me as I would not watch it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114101538480131/k2311a1014/10.14.11