My Big Fat Greek Wedding Movie  » Movies  »
  • I watched this movie on Fox the other night and I really enjoyed it
  • I would definitely recommend this movie to those who are romantic comedy fans

• by jonna_daniels

My Big Fat Greek Wedding is probably one of the most hysterical movies that I have ever seen. I watched this movie on Fox the other night and I really enjoyed it. It was the first time that I had ever seen a movie with Nia Vardalos and it was just great.

The movie is about a Greek woman who is a sort of an ugly duckling working in her parent’s restaurant until she runs into her prince charming wonderfully played by John Corbett. She ends up getting

a makeover and enrolls in college where she soon lands a job at her Aunts travel business. She then meets Mr. Charming again and the movie shows the hilarious consequences of their relationship and the meddling interference of her entire family.

This movie is probably one of my favorite romantic comedies. It is such a funny movie that just watching it really turned a long bad day into a happy fun evening and laughing at this movie just erased those troubles that had plagued me during the entire day ...

• and for a busy professional like me there is immeasurable value in that. This movie was a romantic comedy that was witty, fun, a little dramatic but also had a bit of a fairytale wrapped up in it. It was one of those movies that I could watch over and over and never get tired of it.

My favorite scene is the wedding scene where all the girls are in the bedroom at once trying to give marital advice. It just reminds me so much of my family that

it just lets me laugh and laugh and feel some connection to a happy moment.

I would definitely recommend this movie to those who are romantic comedy fans. This movie is a movie that will make you laugh and smile and forget about all the troubles of the day. It is a movie that I want to own and as a matter of fact I have purchased it through Amazon.com. I cannot wait until it gets here and I can pop it in my DVD player and watch it again.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding Movie
    twdman says :

I agree Jonna, this truly is an enjoyable and funny movie. I personally enjoyed the father`s obsession with `being Greek` and having everything be of Greek origin. Also his cure for all sores and blemishes - windex… Great movie and one I now watched several times because I have it on DVD.

Jonna Daniels replies :

I know the windex fasination was hilarious Thanks for looking at my review please send others my way

Vital Expressions says :

I agree with you Jonna this movie was absolutely fantastic. OPA Also, it always makes me want to go to a Greek festival In ocean city MD there is a huge Greek Festival every year, complete with Greek food, live music, dancing and delicious Greek Coffee. YUM That and John Corbett is quite the beef cake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114101538460131/k2311a1014/10.14.11