Soft Whisper Antiperspirant Deodorant Cucumber Green Tea Scent  » Health  »
1.0
  • I have really enjoyed scented deodorants for a while
  • I noticed that if you choose the right one, the scents can be very alluring
  • I decided to try a scented deodorant that I did not recognize when I saw it on the shelf at a local Dollar Tree store
  • The 2 ounce container was only a dollar and it smelled very delicious, but not too overwhelming
  • I would not recommend this Soft Whispers antiperspirant to anyone with sensitive skin, because it did dry my skin out a bit

• by adrean_j

I have really enjoyed scented deodorants for a while. I noticed that if you choose the right one, the scents can be very alluring. I decided to try a scented deodorant that I did not recognize when I saw it on the shelf at a local Dollar Tree store. The scent was quite delightful when I opened the cap, and I could not help but buy the Soft Whisper Antiperspirant Deodorant Cucumber Green Tea. The 2 ounce container was only a dollar and it

smelled very delicious, but not too overwhelming. I could not really distinguish a green tea scent, but still liked it. The antiperspirant was a solid, which I did not too much like. It definitely was good for staining shirts and leaving streaks down the sides of my shirts when I would put them on. The 2 ounce container did not last very long, because I found myself needing multiple strokes of this deodorant to get the protection I needed.

As I wore this product throughout the day, I was disappointed the first time. I noticed that the deodorant was not very absorbent and that it left me feeling not only wet but sticky. I then noticed that the delightful scent only lasts for about two or three hours. After that, the sweat and the scent mix, which really does not promote a flattering smell. It seems that this antiperspirant did not prevent odors at all. The next day I decided to use more of it and it did ...

• Soft Whisper Antiperspirant Deodorant Cucumber Green Tea Scent
      work a little better, but was still not worth the frustration or risk of embarrassment. Another thing I did not like is that on the couple of days that I used more of it, it left my underarms feeling sort of itchy. I feel that this antiperspirant was more like a perfume stick. Since I have never believed that perfume is equal to deodorant, this is not a product I would like to use in the future.

I would not recommend this Soft Whispers antiperspirant

to anyone with sensitive skin, because it did dry my skin out a bit. I really think this product is only good for those people who barely ever drop a drip of sweat. The scent will full you, because it smells great at first, but it slowly transforms into something not so pleasant to the nose. Plus, I don’t feel that anyone can enjoy a deodorant that only lasts for 3 or 4 hours, especially when a work day last for at least 8, for most people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101538331231/k2311a1014/10.14.11