Amway Nutrilite Vitamin B Complex Supplement  » Health  »
  • We often wonder why we get tired easily and why we experience occasional aches and pains

• by Ma.Florencia Yadao

As a businesswoman, I lead a very stressful and hectic lifestyle. And since I am always on the go, I really have to take care of my health and my skin. One thing I am very partucular of is my health and my skin and no matter how busy my life can get, My family and my health comes first. We often wonder why we get tired easily and why we experience occasional aches and pains.

As a woman in her late 30’s, I realized that I am not that strong as I used to be. I get tired easily and I am experiencing pains in my joint and back area and in my lower extremities, sometimes I wake up in the

morning feeling exhausted already. I get this cramping sensations on my legs and feet all the time, and I am always nervous and anxious for no apparent reason. I knew something was really wrong. At the time, I was only taking Vitamin C as my daily supplemment. I began to research and understand my condition, age is already taking its toll on me too and we really need additional supplement for our body which we do not get from the foods that we take daily.

My cousin introduced me to Amway products, It carries a a lot supplements specifically for your needs. Since, I am still in my child bearings years and I wanted to get pregnant soon, I got the ...

• Nutrilite Iron-Folic supplement and for the my nerves and pains, I ordered the Nutrilite B-Complex too. I chose Amway brand because I wanted try something new and internationally made and globally dstributed. It comes in a tablet form and the price for each bottle is very affordable. The packaging is very nice and sanitary, very easy to open and it has a clean looking bottle with no frills.

The effect of the vitamin b-complex on me is almost instantaneous or I can be very exaggerating but after taking it, I felt recharged and vigorous. I don’t feel the tiredness even after a whole day of work, I wake up feeling refreshed and strong, plus I don’t feel the occasional aches

and pains in my lower extremities. No cramping sensations anymore on my legs and feet, And i do not feel so nervous and anxious all the time now. This is a miracle tablet for me, it really does wonders.

Nutrilite Natural B Complex contains natural minerals to provide a balanced blend of B vitamins, which assist in the release of energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It has also Folic Acid for women in their child bearing years, which is very critical in the development of unborn children. There are many benefits of vitamin b complex, but one thing I am very sure of is that it is very beneficial for our body and it is something to be included in our daily regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101538301231/k2311a1014/10.14.11