Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk  » Food  »
  • I thought it sounded awful because almonds are not my most favorite nut
  • I know because I once picked some in a soy field and put them in the crock pot
  • I strongly recommend that everyone try Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk

• by Tammy Rich

I have been avoiding milk most of my life. As a child, I would eat cereal with orange juice or by itself when my parents were not around. At school, our only drink option was milk. I would eat my lunch and take just enough milk to wash it down. I love cornbread. To this day, the only time I will drink milk is with an occasional cornbread in a glass.

So when soy milk came out, I tried it. But I was

not impressed. It was okay but it just did not grab me. So I went back to my old ways of avoiding milk like the plague. Then Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk was introduced. I thought it sounded awful because almonds are not my most favorite nut. But, when you think about it, everyone has soy nuts in their diet but just a soy bean tastes terrible. I know because I once picked some in a soy field and put them in ...

• the crock pot. I wanted to know what soy tasted like that we have in so many foods. I cooked them for three days in the crock pot and the never got soft and tasted terrible. So I tried Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk. It was much better than the soy milk. I started enjoying an occasional bowl of cereal. And that cornbread is now made with Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk, as is every other recipe that calls for
        milk that I make. And Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk comes in vanilla too. I have tried all the flavors, including original. But I prefer vanilla.

So you should try Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk. Remember we are not cows, and cow milk was not made for us. And it is better for you than cow’s milk. I strongly recommend that everyone try Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almond Milk. If you don’t like it, maybe you prefer the soy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714101538221231/k2311a1014/10.14.11