Egg Beaters Real Egg Product  » Food  »
  • I thought or suspected I was allergic to milk
  • I highly recommend Egg Beaters Real Egg Product in lieu of eggs if you have any trouble

• by Tammy Rich

For my whole life, I had avoided breakfast like the plague. I thought or suspected I was allergic to milk. But I never dreamed that I was just as allergic to eggs. I would wake up at 8AM, but I would not eat until noon. It was not because I was not hungry or did not like eating early, it was because I had a history of throwing up my breakfast. As a teenager, if I ate breakfast before marching practice, I would get sick every time.

When I was fifty

years old this year, someone asked me if I had ever considered that I might be allergic to eggs. So I tested it. Yes, it was the eggs. I had known several people in my lifetime that had suddenly developed an allergy to eggs when they hit their fifties. I have come to believe that it is not a suddenly developed allergy, but rather one that has been present all along but was undiagnosed.

So I purchased Egg Beaters Real Egg Product and started experimenting with it. You ...

• completely lose your taste for eggs when you realize how sick they make you. But eggs are everywhere and in everything. Cakes, casseroles and even some cookie recipes have at least one egg. I do okay with an egg or two in a very large dish. But a cake with six eggs in the recipe is just too much. I use my Egg Beaters Real Egg Product instead of the eggs when I am cooking a cake, casserole or cookie recipe. I have even cooked some recipes for guests
        with Egg Beaters Real Egg Product. They did not notice any difference.

I have even made a scrambled fried egg with Egg Beaters Real Egg Product. So if you frequently get sick to your stomach after breakfast and have eliminated the port products, check the eggs. I highly recommend Egg Beaters Real Egg Product in lieu of eggs if you have any trouble. I have tried those store brands and they are just not Egg Beaters Real Egg Product. One store brand was so bad that even I could not eat it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714101538211231/k2311a1014/10.14.11