Wendy’s Old Fashion Hamburgers  » Restaurants  »
35229 Newark Blvd Newark, CA 94560
  • I think the double meat patty is a great burger it's very warm when they serve it and very juicy
  • And one thing I love to get on a cold winter day at Wendy's is of course a hot chilli bowl
  • When my friend worked there I noticed they made the food better for me

• by MagickPen

Wendy’s Old Fashion Hamburgers is one of my favorite places to eat at if I am ever in Newark. I think the service here is great. But I do think the service and quality of food is much better when you go inside the place to eat. The times I have gone through the window the food was just not

as good. But in the end the burgers taste better when you go inside the place. I think the double meat patty is a great burger it’s very warm when they serve it and very juicy. I also do enjoy their fries they have a unique flavor and taste to them. And one thing I love to get on a cold winter day at Wendy’s is of course a hot chilli bowl. But in the summer time I really enjoy the Chocolate frosty’s so much. The combos are usually a pretty good price.

When my friend worked there I noticed they made the food better for me. So if you know someone there the food will be better. But overall ...

• Wendy's Old Fashion Hamburgers
      the food is good if you order inside. The window is just OK. I noticed that when I ordered through the window the burger and fries were sometimes cold and they also seemed kind of old at the same time. But the jr bacon cheese burgers are always good even when you order though the window.

Also after I drink a

few beers Wendy’s Old Fashion Hamburgers really hit the spot. I think that this place has never missed a beat all the years I have been going there. Another great thing is that they are now open late at the Newark location. So if you have a craving for some good food late night they will always be there for you.

Shane Lucas says :

Wendy’s is always good when I get it. The french fries are the best though. It tastes like real cut potatoes. The hamburgers are pretty good too.

Cees Johnson says :

re : When my friend worked there I noticed they made the food better for me
It smells good, but the taste… Wow I love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714101538161231/k2311a1014/10.14.11