Desert Essence Natural Refreshing Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash
  • This oral mouthwash comes in a 16 fluid ounce bottle and is clear in color, which is another thing I love
  • It is a lot better than peppermint mouthwash I think
  • I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a natural cleansing and nourishing oral rinse to cleanse their mouth with on a daily basis because it works well for me
  • I know my household will always keep this mouthwash on hand to help keep our whole mouth clean daily

• by soleil

One of the oral rinses I have been using on a daily basis to help keep my mouth clean and fresh is the Desert Essence Natural Refreshing Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash. It is made with cleansing and nourishing natural ingredients and has a pleasantly tasty taste to it. It even keeps my breathe fresh between each meals so I never have to worry

about bad breathe. I even love that there are no sugar in this oral rinse so I don’t have to worry about sugars causing cavities in my teeth, or making the cavities I already have worse.

This oral mouthwash comes in a 16 fluid ounce bottle and is clear in color, which is another thing I love. This mouthwash is free from colorings. The natural ingredients in this mouthwash that help cleanse and nourish my teeth and mouth is tea tree oil, spearmint, witch hazel, aloe, vitamin C and calcium. The mouthwash has a smooth light spearmint taste. It is a lot better than peppermint mouthwash I think. In addition, it doesn’t burn or sting when I rinse my mouth out with it.

Anyways, the first ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101538131231/k2311a1014/10.14.11