Tampax Super Absorbency Tampons with Unique Anti Slip Grip  » Health  »
  • I was in my local Albertson’s grocery store, when I noticed that the Tampax Super Absorbency Tampons with Unique Anti Slip Grip was on sale for only $2.50
  • This is standard, so they did not have the best absorbency, but it was decent
  • Since these tampons are only super absorbent and not super plus, I found it necessary to wear a liner or pad at the beginning of my cycle, as it provided more protection
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who has had enough with their cardboard applicators and small punch hole on the side
  • I like that they are slim enough to fit, and it seems that they kind of conform to me, so that I never feel unnatural or uneasy

• by adrean_j

The last time I went shopping for feminine products, I ended up trying something new. I have used Tampax products in the past, but have never tried this particular product. I was in my local Albertson’s grocery store, when I noticed that the Tampax Super Absorbency Tampons with Unique Anti Slip Grip was on sale for only $2.50. The box contained 20 tampons that were each equipped with a cardboard applicator. Though I almost always use tampons that have a cardboard applicator, I was sort of excited to try the anti-slip grip feature. These tampons were individually wrapped in regular paper, which made them easy

to tear. Also, these tampons are considered flushable because they are biodegradable. I will never dare flush an applicator, in fear that it will pose problems to the plumbing.

I fell in love with this product within the first use. I was so happy, because these tampons, had the simplicity of plastic tampon, but is still safer for the environment. The grip was very easy to grasp and the tampon slid in with ease. I could swear I was using pearl tampons for a minute. There were not only comfortable, but also very absorbent. The box claims they could last up to eight hours, but ...

• I would not say they absorb for quite that long. With a somewhat heavy flow, these tampons last for about 3 hours at the most. This is standard, so they did not have the best absorbency, but it was decent. I also liked that I could trust these tampons. I could move around with ease, and not have to worry about an embarrassing leak. Since these tampons are only super absorbent and not super plus, I found it necessary to wear a liner or pad at the beginning of my cycle, as it provided more protection.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has

had enough with their cardboard applicators and small punch hole on the side. That hole has never made it easier to insert a tampon. However, the grip on these Tampax tampons are definitely a woman’s dream come true. It eliminates any chance of mess or tampons not being able to be inserted properly. It is also good for those women who do not like bulky tampons. I like that these absorb while not irritating me or scratching me. I like that they are slim enough to fit, and it seems that they kind of conform to me, so that I never feel unnatural or uneasy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412101537930431/k2311a1012/10.12.11