Herbal Essences Leave In Conditioner and Protector  » Cosmetics  »
  • That is, until I found this Herbal Essences leave in protector/conditioner
  • The first thing I noticed when using this, was how amazing it smells
  • It's very fruity and fresh, and left my hair smelling delicious for nearly the entire day
  • I think that it is the perfect consistency and spreads effortlessly through my often tangled hair
  • I give this product a 10 and I would recommend it to everyone with dry or damaged hair

• by lucylove

As an avid lover of hair dye, I have tried my fair share of hair products to get my hair back to being healthy and shiny. However, to my disappointment, I have not been able to find many. That is, until I found this Herbal Essences leave in protector/conditioner.

The main reason I was attracted to this was for the price. It was only $2.99 at my local drugstore, and I’m a sucker for anything affordable. The first thing I noticed

when using this, was how amazing it smells. It’s very fruity and fresh, and left my hair smelling delicious for nearly the entire day! Every other hair product I’ve used has faded throughout the day. The scent never lingered, and neither did the effects of the products. So, I was very surprised with how long this one stayed on my hair, making it smell, and feel amazing.

I also love the convenient pump. Never a fan of anything in a ...

• spray bottle, I’m always excited when a hair product has a pump. This gives you the perfect amount for your hair and is so easy to use. I think that it is the perfect consistency and spreads effortlessly through my often tangled hair. It looks and feels just like normal conditioner, but it dries and blends in perfectly with my hair. I don’t even notice I have product in because my hair feels so amazing after it has dried.
        After just the first time using it, I noticed a HUGE difference. My hair was so soft as soon as I applied it, and dried silky, like it had never been damaged.

I have been using this along with my heat protector every day for about 3 months now, and my hair’s health has improved more than I ever could have imagined. I give this product a 10 and I would recommend it to everyone with dry or damaged hair.

Herbal Essences Leave In Conditioner and Protector

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101537890431/k2311a1012/10.12.11