Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop
3380 20th St Ste 103 (between Shotwell St & Van Ness Ave) San Francisco, CA 94110 Neighborhood: Mission
  • A lot of people think Subway and Togo's are the best sandwich places in the world
  • I think the sandwiches are so tasty and they are so juicy

• by MagickPen

A lot of people think Subway and Togo’s are the best sandwich places in the world. But they would be wrong. They best sandwich place I have ever eaten at is Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop.

This place is in very nice and very classy. I really liked the service at this place they truly give you service with a smile and the whole place is just wonderful to say the least.

I think the sandwiches are so tasty and they are so juicy.

The produce they use is very fresh and very juicy. I must say I truly do like the pickles in the sandwich. Pickles make me sick and I never eat them.

But I had to make an exception to taste Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop sandwiches. These sandwiches truly do have a wonderful taste to them.

The best part ...

• is that the sandwiches are so huge, you can save half of it for later or you can give it to me I will be happy to eat it. Another thing that is just so good about Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop is the bread they use on the sandwiches.

And the sandwiches go great with some chips on the side.

Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop is a great place to go sit

with friends or family.

It is also a great place to go for a romantic lunch with a date. I think the whole place really rocks. The sandwiches are the best sandwiches I have ever had in my life so far.

I think they blow away Sub way and other mainstream sandwich places. The only thing is that Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop is kind of pricey but they sandwiches are really worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712101537790431/k2311a1012/10.12.11