Premier Pizza  » Restaurants  »
43514 Christy St (at Auto Mall Pky) Fremont, CA 94538
  • I think the crust is some of the best I have ever had in a pizza

• by MagickPen

So I want to try Premier Pizza with a bunch of friends the other night. I gotta say this place is pretty cool and the food truly is very tasty at this place. I really liked the decorations of the place the inside of Premier Pizza is very nice.

I also thought the service was to notch at this pizza parlor. The whole place really was beautiful and a lot of fun.

The food there is very good it’s really Italian style pizza. The sausages on the pizza is very good and has a very nice flavor to it.

I really liked the spicy flavor of the meat on the pizza. The pizza truly did offer a great style and vibe to the place.

I think the crust is some of the best I have ever had in a pizza. The cheese is very ...

• tasty and very fresh.

The crust is freshly made like the old style pizza parlors and the tomato sauce is to die for. It truly does bring something wonderful to the taste buds.

I think the drinks they offer are also top notch. I had some cherry coke with my pizza when I want to Premier Pizza.

I must say Cherry Coke goes very well with the pizza at Premier Pizza. This place

is kind of expensive but it worth the money because what you are getting is some real pizza that is truly authentic Italian style.

The whole style of the pizza is great and wonderful. So I must say I truly do love the pizza they serve at Premier Pizza.

The place is very family friendly and offers a great atmosphere for family and friends to have fun at. I think the whole place totally rocks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712101537780431/k2311a1012/10.12.11