Puppet Master 2 movie  » Movies  »
  • I love the feeling and spooky feel of this film
  • I thought the theme song to movie Puppet Master 2 was very powerful and creepy as well I must say I loved every minute of the song and the music
  • The special effects were very good and well done for it's time of release I think
  • I recommend on dark and stormy nights, and for halloween parties etc.

• by MagickPen

Puppet Master 2 is one of my favorite movies of all times. I love the feeling and spooky feel of this film. The sotry is very well written and the acting by the puppet master in this film is truly very scary and very dark.

I thought the theme song to movie Puppet Master 2 was very powerful and

creepy as well I must say I loved every minute of the song and the music. The special effects were very good and well done for it’s time of release I think.

I think that Puppet Master 2 is even better than the first one because of the reason of the movie having more of what I imagined the original would be like. This movie had the real and true essence.

The main bad guy is just awesome and very creepy and sinister. I also think that the whole story really has so much emotion and power in it compared to the first one.

Now let’s get to the good stuff the bloody. Yes the killings and the blood ...

• Puppet Master 2 movie
      in this movie are very cool and very powerful to say the least.

If you like bloody gore in horror films then you are going to love the blood in Puppet Master 2. I think the puppets were both evil and so cute at the same time.

They seem like little people with their own feeling and thoughts at

times. The characters in the movie did a pretty good job of acting.

I think the whole movie is a pretty good older horror film. I feel the movie truly does offer something powerful to the world.

And Puppet Master 2 will always be a classic horror film. I recommend on dark and stormy nights, and for halloween parties etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1112101537700431/k2311a1012/10.12.11