Mark Cosmetics Mega Volume Next Day Spray
1.0
  • The first time I used it, I noticed how sticky and gross it left my hair feeling
  • As for looks, the bottle is plain white with gaudy, big, boring font on it, and that's it
  • No nice colors, no fun bottle design, not even an interesting font
  • Regardless, I would never try the rest of this line, and I would not even recommend this to my worst enemy

• by lucylove

I have been ordering from Avon for years, and I’m always thrilled when I see new products in the book, as I pretty much have everything else. When I spotted the new line of Mark Cosmetics in my Avon book, I had to stop and take a peek. That’s when I noticed the Next Day Spray. I had been on the hunt for a dry

shampoo so I thought, why not? I gave it a try.

Let me tell you, that it was a huge waste of money. Sure, it was only $8.00, but I have found better, cheaper dry shampoos at the dollar store! This shouldn’t even be considered a dry shampoo, because it is not dry at all. In fact, it’s nearly the same consistency as hair spray! The first time I used it, I noticed how sticky and gross it left my hair feeling. The instructions said to spray it in your hair, let it sit for 2 minutes, then pat it out with a towel. However, even after patting it out with a towel, the sticky residue would not leave my hair!

It left my hair looking even more oily than ...

• Mark Cosmetics Mega Volume Next Day Spray
      before I had used it, and it felt even worse. It was impossible to style, so I actually had to shower to wash it all out! This kind of defeats the purpose of a dry shampoo, or “next day spray”, no? As for looks, the bottle is plain white with gaudy, big, boring font on it, and that’s it. No nice colors, no fun bottle
      design, not even an interesting font. It has a generic spray top, which sprays way too much than necessary.

There are two other things in the line, although I only remember the hair spray. Regardless, I would never try the rest of this line, and I would not even recommend this to my worst enemy. One use was enough, and I have never given it another shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101537670431/k2311a1012/10.12.11