Carrie Movie
  • I think he truly does bring something special to the whole movie
  • I think the way the story is told is also a very interesting aspect of the film
  • For a scary movie it's a classic one of Stephen King's best productions in my opinion

• by MagickPen

Carrie is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen in my life. I think it truly is a super scary movie. This is one of the Stephen King’s films ever. I think he truly does bring something special to the whole movie. The movie truly does bring something magical to the table and something very powerful to the film. The story of Carrie is very sad and very horrible because

she is bullied. I think her super natural abilities is part of what made this movie so scary. The music and sound effects in the film also added to the chills. Also the creepiness of Carrie’s super natural powers really got to me. I mean after seeing this film I never wanted to bully another person in high school again. Watching Carrie scared me straight.

Carrie is a movie that you won’t ...

• soon forget. These days you can see the film truly does have a great style to it. I think the way the story is told is also a very interesting aspect of the film. And even the way Carrie looked, they called her scary Carrie in the film and it was so freaky. I think that Carrie’s mom is probably one of the scariest characters I have ever seen in a movie
        period aside from the sister in Pet Cemetary.

Overall Carrie is a very scary film. Don’t watch it alone or if you have heart problems. For a scary movie it’s a classic one of Stephen King’s best productions in my opinion. If you like super natural and horror stories about revenge. Then I think you will enjoy Carrie. It’s worth buying or renting on DVD. So get a copy today and enjoy.

Carrie Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1112101537660431/k2311a1012/10.12.11