Let Me In movie  » Movies  »
  • I think that this movie really did pack a punch in that it really did show things in a dark way

• by MagickPen

So I rented Let Me In the other night and I must say this movie truly scared the hell out of me. It really did something to me I had not felt in years. I didn’t know this was a monster movie but was really surprised. It’s of a love story in a way. But the movie is way darker and more sinister that other movies like Twilight. I think that this movie really did pack

a punch in that it really did show things in a dark way. I didn’t know what was going on in the whole movie. I was very scared of the evil and the monsters in the film Let Me In. I won’t say what kind of monsters because it will give away the whole story.

The story to Let Me In was very well written. I liked how they used some flashbacks and put certain things together ...

• in a cool way. The music and the soundtrack to the film really scared me and the loud parts were insane. I really liked the blood and gore in the film also. What was even scarier for me was the fact that many parts with death and blood you didn’t know why it happened but it did. These were some of the scariest parts of the movie in my eyes.

If you are into a good

story and plot you should enjoy this movie. I think the atmosphere of the film is very spooky and unique to say the least. I think this it truly does bring something wonderful to the masses all over the world. I really think the movie is not good for small children because of the killing the bloody parts. But I do however think it is great for adult viewers who want to rent a spooky film for Halloween.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1112101537620331/k2311a1012/10.12.11