Guideposts.org (Our Prayer)
  • Yesterday I found something brand new on their web site
  • I think it was a great idea for them to be united on one web site
  • I highly recommend this web site to everyone

• by patwrites

In a world of negativity, I need to find inspiration as much as possible. One web site I always get inspired by is Guideposts.org. This website has so much to offer people it is hard to know where to begin. I have downloaded many free inspiring ebooks on my computer from their website. One of my favorites is “Positive Thinking 2011″ based on the original, “Power of Positive Thinking,” by Norman Vincent Peale. If you want to get rid of “stinking thinking”, this ebook can help! This web site also offers several different free newsletters you can subscribe to. I am a fan of their Mysterious Ways and Our Prayer newsletters.

You can find recipes, inspirational true stories, inspiring videos, quotes, and you can also make requests for

prayer. Yesterday I found something brand new on their web site. Guideposts and Our Prayer have united into one website! Now I don’t have to log on to two separate web sites any more. Our Prayer is a prayer service through Guideposts but formerly had its own web site location. I think it was a great idea for them to be united on one web site. Now, if you need prayer and inspiration you will find everything you could possibly need all at the same location! The web site URL is: www.guideposts.org/ourprayer.

Our Prayer makes it possible for people to place a request for their prayer needs right on the web site. I have personally taken advantage of this service a time or two for myself and my family’s needs.

• It is comforting to know that one of their prayer volunteers is standing with you united in prayer to God presenting your needs and petitions. They offer you free and confidetial prayer support. They will pray for you by name and need.

You can type in your prayer request right on their web site. It is free and available 24/7. To quote from Our Prayer, “Praying with and for each other reminds us that we are not alone in our struggles as we go through life on a daily basis.”

You can follow Our Prayer and/or Guideposts on Facebook and Twitter. They also have a blog where you can post your comments. You can also have some fun at this website by playing games like: Sudoku, Word Search, Spider Solitaire, Angels on Earth

jigsaw puzzle, and a few more. If you enjoy shopping, you can do this here also! You can shop for greeting cards, books, music and videos, gifts for kids and much more.

One of the links I myself have found to be of great help is their Bible Resources link. I suffer from depression and when I clicked on their Bible Resource link, I found an article with Bible verses on encouragement for people who suffer from problems with depression. It was very encouraging and helpful.

I just downloaded one of their newer free ebooks called, “Creativity & Personal Growth: 7 Inspiring Stories on How Crafts Can Change Your Life.” As a longtime lover of creating craft items, I can’t wait to get started reading this! I highly recommend this web site to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2012101537610331/k2311a1012/10.12.11