Pure Romance Body Dew After Bath Oil Body MIst
  • I was immediately impressed with the very subtle fragrance
  • The pheromones make the product extra interesting, because the fragrance is different for every user
  • There was a number of Pure Romance distributors in my area, so keeping it on hand is not a problem
  • First, I think the $22 cost is a little much for a 7 fl

• by Saryoda

I discovered Body Dew last year when I was invited to attend a Pure Romance Party. My girlfriend and I were the oldest women there, and we were a little shocked at the wide assortment of “adult toys” offered. While I was enjoying myself, I was pretty sure I would not be buying any Pure Romance products. Then the demonstrator sprayed some Body Dew After-Bath Oil Body Mist on the palm of my

hand. I was immediately impressed with the very subtle fragrance. The product contains carnation oil, but the fragrance of the Original Scent is so much lighter and sweeter. The pheromones make the product extra interesting, because the fragrance is different for every user.

Back at home I used the body mist as an after-bath oil. Before towel drying, I just sprayed onto my arms and legs and then let the bath towel distribute the ...

• moisturizing effects. I was a little concerned that the product might feel oily, but it didn’t. Instead it just left my skin feeling soft and smelling so clean and fresh!

Since then, Pure Romance Body Dew is a regular part of my shower routine. There was a number of Pure Romance distributors in my area, so keeping it on hand is not a problem. I do, however, have two complaints. First, I think the

$22 cost is a little much for a 7 fl. oz. bottle. Secondly, I am not real impressed with the new packaging. The solid colored plastic bottle makes it hard to see how much product is left (which is important if you have to order it from a distributor) and the new pump spray does not work very well. Still, I think this is a great product and give it an 8 rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101537600331/k2311a1012/10.12.11