Monopoly Junior by Hasbro  » Games  »
  • I found one from store at really nice price
  • Me and my husband played with the kids and we really enjoyed, so the kids

• by S Raf

I wanted to buy a monopoly game for my kids, age 6 and 7. I wanted to buy a board game of monopoly according to their age. I found one from store at really nice price. The Monopoly Junior By Hasbro is nice size. The board is medium size and colourful to attract young kids. There are small plastic home models of four different colours. Each kids can choose one colour of the choice.

So it look very nice when kids buy a property, they put a small plastic house of the chosen colour. Because of the colour of house it can be clearly seen who owns the property.

The game is supplied with small size money notes and different cards. Me and my husband played with the kids and we really enjoyed, so the kids.

The box is really good as well. There are separate spaces to ...

• store each part safely. I hold my son responsible to put every thing back safely when finished playing the game.

I checked, the game is available on line at Amazon as well. But it is slightly expensive there. If you want to buy Monopoly Junior by Hasbro, should check local store first to save some money .

I find the game, Monopoly Junior, as the name shows, is suitable for young kids up to age 4

to 14. It is colourful, easy to read and small details are added to make kids happy.

I fully recommend the game every one. It is worth buying. Monopoly Junior improves the adding and subtraction power in young children. It gives the feel of dealing with money at this age. Kids learn to buy stuff at different prices. I helps to distract them from television and video games.

I am happy with the buy specially during holidays and school vacations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812101537580331/k2311a1012/10.12.11