Sams Club in Independence MO
4100 Bolger Drive Independence MO
  • And also I don't see why they have to have people make food and have their tables at the corner of the aisle's when they block traffic that really annoys me because every time I go to the next aisle I have to avoid hitting the table and of course there are poles in some of the aisles too so it's either hit the pole or hit the table all I'm saying is that this store is bad news they have really poor attitude people and they don't help you at all

• by Sweetiepie

I have been shopping at Sams Club for awhile now but when I went into this store to get some food for my business and for my family and I went to use my business charge card the lady told me that they have closed out my business charge card because I kept going over my business spending account and I keep telling the customer service lady over the phone that I need the card so I can have food for my employees and for my family.

And on top of that the most of the employees there at Sams weren’t friendly and they weren’t smiling at the customers that walk through the door and when you go to check out they don’t ask you if you found everything and when you tell the person no they don’t say well I’m sorry to hear that maybe you can tell me what you were looking for and I’ll try to help you instead the people just go straight into checking you out. And in order to ...

• get someone to help you load your vehicle when you have heavy heavy heavy heavy duty items you literally have to go to customer service and ask for them to call someone up to help you load your vehicle and when you get what you needed in your vehicle the helper walks off before you can even tell them thanks. And what’s the point of making food in the middle of the morning when people just pass the food preparers table because the food doesn’t smell good.
        And also I don’t see why they have to have people make food and have their tables at the corner of the aisle’s when they block traffic that really annoys me because every time I go to the next aisle I have to avoid hitting the table and of course there are poles in some of the aisles too so it’s either hit the pole or hit the table all I’m saying is that this store is bad news they have really poor attitude people and they don’t help you at all

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412101537560331/k2311a1012/10.12.11