Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone
  • I try to do the pedicure thing sometimes, but still notice an issue the rest of the time
  • I bought a pedicure item that consisted of a razor blade in a holder
  • Then I found out that this type of tool is illegal for pedicurists to use on your heels in the state of Florida for this very reason
  • It is amazing how much crud is in the water when done

• by Tammy Rich

I have rough, scaly material on my heels like many women over 50. I try to do the pedicure thing sometimes, but still notice an issue the rest of the time. I bought a pedicure item that consisted of a razor blade in a holder. It worked too well. After I sliced off too much of my heel more than once and it started bleeding, I threw

it away. It is not fun trying to heal your heels while walking.

Then I found out that this type of tool is illegal for pedicurists to use on your heels in the state of Florida for this very reason. And I am told some other states have similar regulations. So I purchased a Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone. It works differently in that you scrape the dry scaly material off. Ideally, you soak your heels for a time in water to soften them. The Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone has material similar to an emery board on it. You scrape the pumice stone on your heel. The result is the removal of some heel material and some pumice stone material. But it does not remove so much heel material that you bleed.

• Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone
      When your heel starts feeling a little sore from the rubbing of the stone, you should stop. It is amazing how much crud is in the water when done. It is recommended that you do not use the Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone outside the water. Injury by scraping part of your skin is too great a risk. And more dry scaly material will be
      removed from a soft heel versus a dry heel.

Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone is highly recommended for care of dry, scaly heels. It is true there are other methods. I have tried most of them, only resulting in injury to my heels. Earth Therapeutics Foot Therapy Pumice Stone should be used only if you follow the directions. Take heed to any precautions as you and your heels will be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412101537550331/k2311a1012/10.12.11