The Body Shop Mango Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like lots of Fruity scents and also fresh airy scents as well but this scent from The Body Shop is just so nice
  • I know that the products are quite expensive but they are good quality and worth it for a little treat
  • The normal sized tub of this comes in a 200ml tub and I think the last time I bought this it cost me £12.50, which is quite a normal price for something from this brand
  • I find the best way to use this is to slightly dig a finger onto this Butter
  • A really good Product and yes, although this is expensive a little of this goes a long way and if you are looking to treat yourself then I would recommend this product in this scent

• by itsme59

I do like the scent of Mango. I like lots of Fruity scents and also fresh airy scents as well but this scent from The Body Shop is just so nice. I know that the products are quite expensive but they are good quality and worth it for a little treat.

The product I use mostly from this range is the Shower Gel. If i’m being honest I do get a bit lazy when it comes to applying Body Lotion and although this is advertised as a Body Butter it is the same idea as a Lotion but just not quite as runny.

The normal sized tub of this comes in a 200ml tub and I think the last time I bought this it cost me £12.50, which is quite a normal price for something from this brand. For my christmas last year I got a little pack of

4 Body Butters. They were 50g each and 4 different scents. This was a good way to try all different ones and after looking on the website for the price of this it was the same price as the 200g tub, but I guess since the weight was the same then I would have expected the pricing to be the same. This would make a nice present for someone as I loved getting it for a present.

The tub for this looks alright. A wide and not that deep tub. This is a sturdy plastic tub and the colouring of this is a bright Orange colour. There is a label on the lid which shows a nice picture of a Mango, and the label on the bottom gives all the ingredients and directions for use. The lid is easy enough to unscrew even if you are just out ...

• the shower and your hands are a bit damp and slippy. Since the neck of this is wide then you can easily get your fingers in here and scoop some of this out.

When you open this tub you get such a nice scent of Mango from this. It is a lovely fresh smell and smells just like real Mango. I hate when you get a product and it smells really fake smelling. This is lovely though.

I find the best way to use this is to slightly dig a finger onto this Butter. The Butter is pretty solid and I remember the first time I went to use this I wondered how I would get this rubbed onto my skin. The heat from your finger seems to melt the Butter ever so slightly and this way it is easier to get some of this out. After all you

don’t want to have to dig your nails into this as you would get it all under your Nails.

This seems to melt a bit more when you are rubbing this onto your skin and this is really easy to apply. Although this seems to be thick this absorbes into your skin easy enough and you are left with a moisturised and nicely scented body. This product is really good if you have dry areas as well and I rub a bit of this into my Elbows as the skin there is pretty dry. I found that even after just using this twice then I noticed a different with the Moisture on my skin.

A really good Product and yes, although this is expensive a little of this goes a long way and if you are looking to treat yourself then I would recommend this product in this scent.

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101537540331/k2311a1012/10.12.11