Essence Nail Art Stampy Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this set I bought it in an instance, I do not remember the price but I know it was really cheap even though it was not on sale - a few €, think it was less than 5
  • I love doing my nails and to be able to do something I could have done in a saloon before (for a lot of money) excited me
  • I had some trouble in the start though and a few designs did not get transferred to my nail fully - you need to get the hang on how to push the stamp - but you get the feel for it quite fast in my opinion
  • As for the nail polishes go, this works with all nail polishes although the best to use are from the She-Stylezone brand that are especially made for stamping (or any other brand that offers stamping special polishes) since these are a bit more thick and make stamping easier - they are in limited colours though
  • Although I own quite a few image plates I think the one that comes in this set is still my favourite, mainly because it has one floral image (lace like) that can be stamped on the end of your nails giving it a very sexy French manicure like look

• by Mintaka

When I saw this set I bought it in an instance, I do not remember the price but I know it was really cheap even though it was not on sale - a few €, think it was less than 5. It is basically a set for decorating your nails with gorgeous designs that you probably could not do alone (except if you are some kind of a genius). I love doing my nails and to be able to do something I could have done in a saloon before (for a lot of money) excited me!

In the set you get

one stamp, scraper and image plate with 7 designs. You can purchase additional plates with different designs and they do offer a good selection of them and new ones seem to be available often. The instructions on the box are simple to understand. Basically you need to apply a base nail polish (or not if you just want to have the design) on your nail. Then you put some nail polish on the design plate (on one of the desired designs - the plate included in the set offers mostly floral designs, all of them are pretty and work well), remove the excess nail polish by gliding the scraper through the image plate - push the stamp on the design and then push the stamp on your nail. Easy. I had some trouble in the start though and a few designs did not get transferred to my nail fully - you need to get the hang on how to push the stamp - but you get the feel for it quite fast in my opinion.

As for the nail polishes go, this works with all nail polishes although the best to use are from the She-Stylezone brand that are especially made ...

• Essence Nail Art Stampy Set
      for “stamping” (or any other brand that offers stamping special polishes) since these are a bit more thick and make stamping easier - they are in limited colours though. Other polishes work well to but you might have to “repair” a design here and there or redo it until you are completely satisfied.

Once I got the hang on the stamp I can get all my nails done in under 10 minutes (drying and all) and with stunning results, people who are not familiar with this stamp set think that I had my nails done in a saloon or that

I have fake nails. They are gorgeous looking.

Although I own quite a few image plates I think the one that comes in this set is still my favourite, mainly because it has one floral image (lace like) that can be stamped on the end of your nails giving it a very sexy French manicure like look.

Cleaning the set is easy, you use nail polish remover, the nail polish goes off well from the stamp and plate a bit more work is needed on scraper though.

I love this set, it is one of the best things I purchased for my nails, ever!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101537490331/k2311a1012/10.12.11