Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort  » Pets  »
3200 Eastern Bypass, Montgomery, Alabama 36116
  • Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort, in Montgomery, Alabama, is absolutely the best place in town for pet care
  • I've probably tried 75% of the vets in town and am so glad I found Carriage Hills
  • The next time your pet needs medical attention or their annual exam and shots, I would highly recommend Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort

• by catgypsy

Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort, in Montgomery, Alabama, is absolutely the best place in town for pet care. I have been going there for over twenty years and it has gone from a small clinic to a large facility that has state-of-the-art medical and surgery equipment. I have always been an animal lover and have had many, many pets over the years. I’ve probably tried 75% of the vets in town and am so glad I found Carriage Hills.

One huge advantage is that you can get many tests done there that smaller clinics cannot do, like ultrasound, as just one

example. Also they have someone there 24/7. I always hated to leave my pets at other clinics after surgery because I knew that at night no one would be watching them. At Carriage Hills Animal Hospital, they are watched all the time, and by a qualified person, not just someone they hired to sit there all night. I can also call whichever vet is on duty for that night and meet them there for emergencies. It doesn’t matter if it’s three o’clock in the morning.

Their boarding facilities are great. They are the nicest in town and your pet will feel pampered while ...

• staying there. There’s one section, for instance, for the cats that have the cubicles they stay in (I can’t even hardly call them “cages”, as they are much nicer than that) that have windows where they can sit and look out. They also have a canine rehab center, with an underwater treadmill. This is used for after orthopedic surgery or for arthritis, but also for weight gain. It is a wonderful, low impact form of movement to get them walking. It’s inside, so it’s also nice and warm!

My vet, Dr. Scott Griffin, has been so helpful to me with my feral cats, going

out of his way to make it easy for me to get them their shots. He actually makes a house call and nets the ones I can’t handle yet so he can give them their shots! Everyone there is pleasant and friendly, and you really do feel like your pets are in safe and secure hands. The next time your pet needs medical attention or their annual exam and shots, I would highly recommend Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort. They are a little more expensive than some other places in town, though not all places, but it’s worth the added advantages you have there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2912101537480331/k2311a1012/10.12.11