Mason Natural Dietary Supplement plus Cider Vinegar  » Health  »
  • I had no problem getting it down my throat with a gulp of water
  • I felt like I had a little more energy in the mornings and even noticed that I was walking more briskly and enjoying it
  • Even when I decided to take only two softgels a day, I still felt a difference in how I felt before I started taking them
  • I would not recommend these supplements to anyone looking for a miracle weight loss drug

• by adrean_j

For the past year I have been trying my best to stay healthy. I have started taking more vitamins, supplements, and drinking loads of water. I wanted something that would help boost my metabolism and break down fats and decided to try the Mason Natural Supplement plus Cider Vinegar. I purchased this product when I saw it on the shelves of my local Dollar General store and paid about three dollars for a bottle of 36 softgels. These softgels should be taken 3 times a

day, so it lasts about two weeks. The softgels are small in size and very easy to swallow. I had no problem getting it down my throat with a gulp of water. When I first took these softgels, I got a feeling that my stomach was a little sick, that was when I realized that the bottle recommends taking them with food. When I took them with meals, I felt less stomach aches and queasiness.

I took these supplements for about a week, before I felt like it was helping. I felt like I had a little more energy in the mornings and even noticed that I was walking more briskly and enjoying it. I also noticed that I felt a little healthier as a whole. I did not feel as sluggish as I usually did and I felt like I was feeling less aches and pains inside my body. I also seemed to be more alert and thought that this was a very helpful and easy to take supplement.

• Mason Natural Dietary Supplement plus Cider Vinegar
      Even when I decided to take only two softgels a day, I still felt a difference in how I felt before I started taking them. One thing I noticed was that it seemed that I felt the urge to urinate a little more than usual. I don’t know if it was the actual supplement or the amount of water I was drinking with the supplements.

Overall, this was a pretty decent product. They are easily accessible, being available in all of my local Dollar General

stores. I also like that a month supply of these vitamins is only 6 dollars, that can really come in handy for those how are trying to save money. I would not recommend these supplements to anyone looking for a miracle weight loss drug. This supplement is only a natural way to enhance already taken weight loss steps. It also helps to keep the system clean, ridding it of impurities. It is also great for those who need apple cider vinegar daily, but refuse to deal with the taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411101537390431/k2311a1011/10.11.11