GoodSense Multi-Symptom Relief Non Drowsy Daytime Relief  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to purchase some medicine at the first sign of throat pains and went to my local Albertson’s grocer
  • I then noticed that the medicine started to work faster than I had expected
  • I like the fact that this medicine works and is affordable
  • I would recommend that anyone who wants the power of Dayquil, but would like to save a dollar or two, try this product
  • Overall, this is one of the best cold medicines that I have ever tried

• by adrean_j

I was in shock the last I got a cold, because I had gone so long without getting sick. I have always hated dealing with colds because when they hit me, they hit me hard. I have an especially hard time dealing with the congestion, as it usually leaves me with a headache, agitated nose, and watery eyes. I decided to purchase some medicine at the first sign of throat pains and went to my local Albertson’s grocer. I purchased the GoodSense Multi-Symptom Relief Non Drowsy Daytime Relief for a little over four dollars. The bottle contained 6 ounces of medicine and contained the same ingredients

as Dayquil: Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine HCI. The medicine came with a measuring cup for easy dosing.

I took a dose of this medication early in the morning. I can admit that I as kind of skeptical, thinking that the medicine would not work for me at all. I then noticed that the medicine started to work faster than I had expected. After only twenty minutes, I could feel the congestion diminishing. I was shocked because after a half hour, I could breathe clearly through my nose. I also noticed that my throat was less sore and I could swallow more easily. This medicine worked for a ...

• few hours, making me feel almost normal again. I liked that it was potent, but did not make me sluggish or tired. This medicine kept me feeling better and alert for about five hours before I felt the need to take another dose. After taking this medicine for two days, I noticed that I was beginning to feel a lot better.

I like the fact that this medicine works and is affordable. I would recommend that anyone who wants the power of Dayquil, but would like to save a dollar or two, try this product. It was efficient and helped me feel 70 percent better in

less than an hour. This small bottle is enough for a single cold and only two doses are really needed per day. Overall, this is one of the best cold medicines that I have ever tried. I really just hate that I have not seen this medicine in other stores, which means it might not be easily accessible for all. It is easy to swallow, and went down my throat smoothly. I liked that it left a small warm feeling in my throat and soothed it a little as it went down. The flavor was a little strong, but tastes like almost any other liquid cold medicine in stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101537380431/k2311a1011/10.11.11