Gear Head 3 Button Optical USB Mouse  » Electronics  »
  • I decided that it was time to purchase a mouse and went into my local Big Lots store
  • I noticed a small variety of mouse’ on the shelves and was looking for a pretty nice bargain

• by adrean_j

I was in need of a mouse because the mouse pad on my laptop was causing some serious carpal tunnel. The buttons were very stiff and the mouse pad was very indecisive and many times off. I decided that it was time to purchase a mouse and went into my local Big Lots store. I noticed a small variety of mouse’ on the shelves and was looking for a pretty nice bargain. When I saw that there was a perfectly good mouse on sale for only five dollars, I could not resist purchasing it. I purchased the Gear Head 3 Button Optical USB Mouse and thought that it would

be sufficient for the time. The mouse was very easy to install, as all I had to do was simply plug it into the USB outlet on my laptop computer. After I plugged it in, it took about 2 minutes to recognize the mouse, but this only happens with the first initial plug in. After that, the computer picked up the mouse instantly.

I first noticed that this Gear Head mouse worked pretty well without a mouse pad, considering that I forgot to purchase one. It still worked on smooth surfaces as well as cloth surfaces and made it easy to use. The mouse has the scrolling ball in ...

• the middle, which helps for easy navigation, especially for people with sore hands like me. The buttons also pressed down easily and I did not feel any resistance. The cord is a little long for my liking, as it feel it is easy to tangle with other cords and wires that may be connected to the computer. Some people might like a longer cord, as it does allow more flexibility and comfort options while using the computer.

I have had this mouse for a couple of months now and do not have any real complaints. I feel it was a great bargain and would suggest anyone looking for a

quality mouse that is inexpensive head over to Big Lots. I have had this mouse for a couple of months now, and feel that it delivers and has not posed any problems. I have even dropped this Gear Head mouse on multiple occasions, and it still works great. Also, my two year old has gotten a hold of it a few times, drooling in it and banging it, yet this mouse still works. This shows that this product is also very sturdy and can last long term. I also like that this mouse is perfect for travel and I can simply unplug it and place it right into my laptop case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611101537370431/k2311a1011/10.11.11