Assured All Day Pain Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • I know that NSAID drugs help to relieve inflammation and decided to go to my local Dollar Tree store to purchase a small 6 pack of Aleve for only one dollar
  • When I got there, I noticed a similar product on the shelf that looked as if it could possibly do the job
  • After taking the two, I was very disappointed, sitting around waiting for pain relief
  • I would not recommend these pills to anyone

• by adrean_j

I have been struggling with quite a bit of pain through my hands and elbows. I often feel that they are strained and can feel swelling throughout those areas. I try my best to stay away from over the counter medications, but this is not always possible. Whenever the swelling increases, the pain well become really intense. It gets so intense that no rub can help. I know that NSAID drugs help to relieve inflammation and decided to go to my local Dollar Tree store to purchase a small 6 pack of Aleve for only one dollar. When I got there, I

noticed a similar product on the shelf that looked as if it could possibly do the job. The bottle of Assured All Day Pain Relief Tablets was also a mere dollar and claimed to contain the same active ingredient as Aleve. The only reason this bottle looked like the better buy was because it contained 15 tablets, instead of 6.

The bottle was very small and convenient. It is the perfect size to fit in anyone’s purse or pocket. The bottle is child proof, but still easy enough for me to open. The little pills were very similar looking to the Aleve, as ...

• they were blue and oval. The tablets were very tiny, and were considerably easy to swallow. The pills slid down my throat, without irritating it at all. I liked that I only needed a sip of water to swallow these tablets. The tablets claimed to last for 8 to 12 hours, which I expected. The first dose I took was two tablets, because I was in a considerable amount of pain. The bottle suggests not taking more than three in a day. After taking the two, I was very disappointed, sitting around waiting for pain relief.

As I waited, I finally realized

that the relief was not going to come. I noticed a small bit of relief, about 10%, but I still felt a considerable amount of pain. I also noticed that these pills had little to no effect on the inflammation. I would not buy these again, because it seems that they do not work as well as Aleve. Assured All Day Pain Relief tablets claim to contain 220 mg of Naproxen Sodium, but it really did not seem like it. I would not recommend these pills to anyone. I still have some sitting in the bottle, because they almost seem like a placebo to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101537330431/k2311a1011/10.11.11