Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
  • Then, squeeze a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and gently massage this luscious cream into your scalp and hair to experience a warm and invigorating feeling
  • I highly recommend Organix Teatree Mint shampoo, because it leaves my hair well-nourished and shiny and makes shampooing an enjoyable experience

• by JanM

Organix Teatree Mint shampoo is my favorite shampoo. My hair is dry and frizzy and this hydrating shampoo has really made a difference. I originally purchased this product, because I wanted a more natural shampoo that didn’t contain harmful chemicals. After the first use, I was hooked. Organix Teatree Mint shampoo not only provided a safer alternative to many other shampoos, but improved the look and feel of my hair.

Organix Teatree Mint shampoo contains a

blend of moisturizing and nourishing ingredients, such as Australian teatree oils, milk proteins, shea butter and peppermint oils. It also lacks potentially harmful ingredients, called sulfates. This mint shampoo leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean without stripping it of much needed hydration.

This great smelling shampoo not only improves the appearance of my hair, but makes shampooing a delightful task. Just a small dab of shampoo creates an abundance of creamy lather and an exhilarating sensation ...

• on my scalp. Having also tried an expensive mint shampoo product sold in Aveda salons, I find that Organix Teatree Mint produces very similar effects without the high price.

To apply, first, wet your hair. Then, squeeze a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and gently massage this luscious cream into your scalp and hair to experience a warm and invigorating feeling. Ensure that you rinse thoroughly — especially the ends

of your hair. At times, the ends of my long hair have appeared oily. However, a complete rinse will leave your hair looking great. You might want to follow shampooing with a conditioner to help reduce tangles. Even though I don’t use a conditioner, I have found that a brush gets out tangles without much effort at all.

I highly recommend Organix Teatree Mint shampoo, because it leaves my hair well-nourished and shiny and makes shampooing an enjoyable experience.

Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101537280431/k2311a1011/10.11.11