Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
  • One lady on the trip noticed I was getting some red irritated places on my skin from the sun
  • But I only use it for chapped lips when traveling as the cost is quite high for this use

• by Tammy Rich

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant states “soothes minor skin irritation.” But it also lists that it is good for chapped lips. I was in Florida on vacation one year. Being a person that does not wear makeup, I would never be exposed to such a product except by recommendation. I had been out in the sun a little too long as is usual on my Florida vacations. I am also very fair skinned and have spent most of my life avoiding the sun like the plague.

One lady

on the trip noticed I was getting some red irritated places on my skin from the sun. She pulled out a tube of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It was very soothing. It has the consistency of a wet product. It could not, for instance, be dispensed from a chap stick like tube as it would appear melted. I also applied the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream to my chapped lips as I had forgotten my lip balm.

I now use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream as part ...

• of my routine at night if nothing else to apply to my chapped lips is available. It is especially handy when traveling. It is great on minor cuts and skin irritations.

The only down side, in my view, is that I always had to visit a large department store cosmetic counter every time I wanted a tube. And it was hard to locate. The only store close to where I live had rude salespeople the last two times I purchased the cream. So I did what any savvy shopper

would do. I googled the product and purchased it online. The site did not charge sales tax. I purchased enough to qualify for free shipping. So now I have the same product for less money than if I was treated badly at a department store.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is a great product for minor skin irritations and chapped lips. But I only use it for chapped lips when traveling as the cost is quite high for this use. And it is available online and in large department stores.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101537250431/k2311a1011/10.11.11