Degree Fine Fragrance Sexy Intrigue Body Mist
  • Every time I was around one of my good friends, I couldn’t help but notice how amazing her perfume was
  • I quickly put my reservations aside and purchased my own bottle of Degree body mist to see if I enjoyed as much as she did
  • I love to spray it on after workouts, as it masks every little odor that sweat leaves on your body
  • I definitely recommend that you go out and buy this spray right now

• by Elizabeth Duncan

Every time I was around one of my good friends, I couldn’t help but notice how amazing her perfume was. We could hang out for hours and it still smelled as strongly when she first came over as when she left. Finally, after weeks of wondering what she was using, I finally decided to find out.

I was shocked to find out that she was using Degree Fine Fragrance, as it’s just a

body spray, not a perfume. I quickly put my reservations aside and purchased my own bottle of Degree body mist to see if I enjoyed as much as she did.

In short, I did, and I have used this body mist every day since. The tiny bottle, weighing in at just 3 oz, is all that you will ever need to smell wonderful. It’s much stronger than a perfume, as well as more ...

• persistent. You will get complimented if you use this spray, and you will never want to wear anything else every again.

Degree Fine Fragrance never seems to fade; it persistently clings onto all of your clothes, hair, and skin in its aromatic brilliance, making everyone notice how fresh and beautiful you smell.

I love to spray it on after workouts, as it masks every little odor that sweat leaves on your body. As

well as the body mist works, it is not so overwhelming that people gag when you walk in the room. It is sweet and noticeable, but not overpowering.

This body mist is also affordable, however you’re going to want to use it all the time so the 3 oz of liquid is not going to last you more than a few weeks. I definitely recommend that you go out and buy this spray right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101537240431/k2311a1011/10.11.11