Sunsilk ThermaShine Detangling Shine Spray
  • I found a lot of duds that didn’t perform very well at all, and then I found some wonderful products like Sunsilk’s detangler
  • It works very well and you’ll definitely notice positive differences in your hair

• by Elizabeth Duncan

A few months ago I went through a stage where I felt the absolute compulsion to buy every hair spray I could find, from detanglers to heat protectors to shine sprays to, well, just about everything on the store shelf. I found a lot of duds that didn’t perform very well at all, and then I found some wonderful products like Sunsilk’s detangler.

I love detanglers. My hair always fights with me when I try to brush it after a shower, so

using a detangler has become second nature. Sunsilk’s detangler takes the extra step, going beyond simply untangling the knots by making your hair super shiny.

A downside is that the spray is heat activated, and while it does make your hair very shiny and soft, it offers no simultaneous protection to the heat required. The spray works great, but if used to often you will find your hair becomes increasingly dry from all the heat entailed in use. You can choose to use an ...

• extra spray to protect your hair from the heat, but run the risk of it becoming gunky or of having build up form on your scalp from overload of product.

Of course you can always choose to just use the spray as a detangler, but you could also buy a cheaper spray that was simply a detangler if you wanted to go that route.

The smell of Sunsilk ThermaShine is almost like that of a perfume as opposed to a regular hairspray. It’s a

rather weak smell, though, and fades fairly quickly after it’s applied to the hair. I’m much fonder of sprays that have strong aromas, but if you don’t want to be too overwhelmed than this is the product for you.

If you’re not too concerned about the heat damage to your hair, or if your hair seems to handle heat well, then this product would be pretty nice to try out. It works very well and you’ll definitely notice positive differences in your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101537230431/k2311a1011/10.11.11