Avon Winter Rose Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that you can also get the range of Bubble Bath in 500ml size as well but I know some of the scents aren’t available in this size and cannot comment if this one is available in such size
  • I don’t tend to buy Rose scented products, but I did like this one and will consider buying this again for a change
  • If you are looking for a gentle Floral scent then I would recommend this one

• by itsme59

I just love to lie in a Hot Bubble Bath. I always have a few different Bubble Bath in use as I don’t like to just keep using the same scent on 1 all the time. It would make more sense to just keep using the same bottle as there wouldn’t be so many different open bottles lying around and I would get through a bottle quicker, but I just like to chop and change. I do prefer Fruity ones, but normally use a lot of different ones.

I got a 1 litre bottle of this out the recent Avon book and I got this on offer for £2.50. the price for this size of bottle is normally £5 so

to get this for half price was pretty good. This being Avon the products are normally on offer so you don’t have to pay full price for this often. I know that you can also get the range of Bubble Bath in 500ml size as well but I know some of the scents aren’t available in this size and cannot comment if this one is available in such size.

The downfall of this bubble bath is the bottle that this comes in such an ugly looking bottle. The bottle has looked like this for the whole time that I can remember the bottle. It is a thick plastic bottle which is cloudy plastic and has thick ridges down the side ...

• of the bottle. You can see the red Gel through the bottle and it looks alright. There is a picture of a Rose on the front.

You get a good few applications from this bottle. The Gel is thick so a decent enough blob of this under hot water will generate a good amount of Bubbles.

The scent from this is nice. How to describe this as a Winter Rose scent? Well it’s basically just a Rose scent and although you can smell this as a floral scent and it smells rich enough it’s not too overpowering. There does seem to be a kind of cool scent to this, and perhaps it is some cool smelling Roses? You can smell a

nice aroma from this but it isn’t too strong.

I find that this is quite refreshing as a scent and just that bit different than other scents out there. I don’t tend to buy Rose scented products, but I did like this one and will consider buying this again for a change.

I can smell this a bit on my skin afterwards when I get out the bath and I find that this lingers on my skin even when it has been dried.

If you are looking for a gentle Floral scent then I would recommend this one. Look out for an offer on this.

You can buy Avon products from the Avon website or from an Avon rep if you have 1 in your area.

Avon Winter Rose Bubble Bath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101537220431/k2311a1011/10.11.11