Lexmark Printer X3350  » Hardware  »
  • Before I went away to college this last year, I purchased a new printer

• by Jolly
      Before I went away to college this last year, I purchased a new printer: a Lexmark All in One Printer, Scanner, and Copier, model X3350. I have had zero problems with it.

It is the best printer I have ever

had.

The scanner always scans crystal clearly, and the copies it performs are perfect.

This printer prints fast and accurately.

I can’t say a single negative thing about it.

My parents had the misfortune of buying an HP printer,

• and have had nothing but trouble from it.

It jams constantly, and cannot perform anything over one job.

Every time they get done with one printing job, they have to unplug it and start over.

It’s ridiculous.

The buttons on

the printer itself are confusing.

My friend had an HP printer awhile ago, and had similar problems.

So if you’re looking for an excellent, reliable, efficient printer, then go with a Lexmark all in one, X3350.

You’ll be glad you did.

karen gard says :

Hi im interested in a printer driver. lexmark printer x3350 sounds right. I

Jules Li says :

You can download all Lexmark drivers by going to support.lexmark.com. Once you locate the printer, you’ll be able to download the driver.

Galega says :

You can’t use different brand’s printer driver with a different brand printer. If you are having Lexmark Printer, then the driver must remain the same. Further, the driver should be compatible with the operating system you are using.

Manufacturer has made available its driver on the official website. You should visit the website of Lexmark and download the driver after clicking on the model of printer you are using - X3350 in this case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332504153721130/k2311a0425/4.25.07