Desert Essence Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best cleansing pads I used was Desert Essence Cleansing Pads which was $30 from a retail store
  • I used it many times before, and I think this is one of the best cleansing pads I used because it was effective, it worked, it did not cause me break outs, it was cheap, and it had a nice smell
  • One of the things I first noticed when I opened the jar was the nice smell of the cleansing pads
  • It actually has one of the nicest smells I have noticed in a cleansing pad - not too strong, and barely noticeable unless you sniff it, and it is natural
  • I like these cleansing pads better than some brands I already bought before because they really did well, they helped me prevent more blackheads and acne, and my acne did not deteriorate after that

• by jdeluxes

I am a fan of cleansing pads because they helped me many times in the past. One of the best cleansing pads I used was Desert Essence Cleansing Pads which was $30 from a retail store. I used it many times before, and I think this is one of the best cleansing pads I used because it was effective, it worked, it did not cause me break outs, it was cheap, and it had a nice smell.

The cleansing pads were only $30. It was kept in a jar, therefore you can bring it anywhere you go. These pads can work on any type of skin, and they can be used to help reduce the oil and grime which might lead to more blackheads and other conditions pertaining to the skin. The cleansing pads are somewhat like wet tissues which you only have to swipe on your face to get rid of the make up, oil and grime on your face, and help make your face shine-free again. These pads are normal in size -they were no any big but they were not overly small, so you can swipe your face many times as often as you want.

One of the things I first noticed when I opened the jar was the nice smell of the cleansing pads.

It is pretty rare among cleansing pads to have such a nice smell, because most of the cleansing pads I used were unscented or have a nasty, awful smell that makes my head spin every time I used them. But fortunately, however, these pads did not have that. It actually has one of the nicest smells I have noticed in a cleansing pad - not too strong, and barely noticeable unless you sniff it, and it is natural. It has a nice smell of tea tree oil that happens to be ones of its main ingredients as well, so I was not surprised. The smell was really refreshing and not as strong or artificial as the ones I have smelled in some cleansing pads I bought before. When you in fact wipe your face using these, you will barely notice the smell and so it was not annoying and no one will notice it.

The cleansing pads are just as great as some of the others I bought in the past. While some cleansing pads I bought before were so-so, some were just as good. This brand is one the great ones I used because they just don’t leave my skin damp - they really get rid of the obvious dirt and oil that are stuck in my pores.

• In fact, I can see some black traces of dirt on the pads each time I wipe my face, and it was just amazing that these cleansing pads can cause me to be shine-free and much cleaner. In fact, when I use these pads it feels a lot refreshing afterwards because the moisture leaves almost right after use and they don’t make my face too damp. The pads are skin-friendly and non-abrasive, so they don’t cause my small acne to swell, nor do they get hurt.

I got a few acne here and there though they were not any serious when I used these cleansing pads, and though I can’t say for sure that they did help me get rid of the acne I used to have back then, I was certain that these pads did help me get rid of more acne which might have popped up because before, I was not worried about my oily skin getting too slippery and oily in between hours, and because of my hair, the oil and my dirty face, I would get a lot of red acne. But after using these pads, I was able to avoid more of them in the long run, and they helped me get rid of the shine that made me look too greasy.

I

don’t recommend these cleansing pads as a way to totally clean your face, because they don’t do that - they just reduce the nasty dirt and oil, and that’s it. While they are pretty effective in doing that, of course you still have to wash your face at night. I usually use these pads in the afternoon and in between hours after washing my face because I know that oil has already accumulated in the pores, and instead of washing my face many times which is not a good idea, it helps if I use these pads because they just do the same.

Moreover, they did not cause me to have breakouts. I like these cleansing pads better than some brands I already bought before because they really did well, they helped me prevent more blackheads and acne, and my acne did not deteriorate after that. While they did not directly help me heal my acne, it was helpful in reducing the oil and dirt which might have worsened my acne back then. And though I long healed my acne after that, I kept using the remaining ones inside the jar and they truly helped me reduce the dirt on my face in between hours, and they helped me get rid of the oil which make me overly greasy.

Desert Essence Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101536990331/k2311a1011/10.11.11