Revlon New Makeup Eraser Pen
  • The fact that the soft tip of this pen eraser could reach hard reached areas easily, it made it convenient for me to just erase the unwanted makeup neatly without any kind of smudging or smearing the makeup

• by rm002

I have always loved buying new kinds of cosmetic products that happen to appeal to me and also fits into my budget. Though most of the times it is usually a new soap bar or a new skin care cream, I always try picking up those things that will help me stay beautiful in a easy and effective manner.

On one such occasion while browsing the new cosmetic range of products in a market nearby, I happened to see this unique

eye make remover called Revlon new makeup eraser pen. The fact that I seen a eye makeup remover of this type coupled with the fact that removing my eye makeup has always been a complicated job for me since ages- this product appealed to me and I spent no more time in getting one for myself.

Though I was very excited about using it, I was in for a terrible shock. Since I had expected this eraser to help me remove my eye makeup I realized that it failed to do this job miserably. Though moving it around my eye to remove my eyeliner and eye shadow did help lighten them to a great extent – it failed to remove it completely, thereby proving it to be a total failure.

But after using it for quite a couple of times, I realized that this eraser proved to be a useful aid in helping me correct my makeup mistakes successfully, without actually creating any kind of mess. The ...

• Revlon New Makeup Eraser Pen
      fact that the soft tip of this pen eraser could reach hard reached areas easily, it made it convenient for me to just erase the unwanted makeup neatly without any kind of smudging or smearing the makeup. A completely compact and potable product, this eye makeup eraser just fitted into my purse conveniently, thus making it easy for me to do quick touch ups even when I was on the go.

Although this make up eraser pen proved to be a great in helping correct

even water proof eye makeup, the fact that the tip of the pen had to be cleaned after every erase made it quiet irritating job. Moreover the cap of the pen felt quiet hard to be opened quickly and had to be pulled off with great force to remove it successfully.

But apart from these difficulties, Revlon new makeup eraser pen proves to be a useful aid for all fashion conscious people in helping them correct their makeup in a quick, effective and successful manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110101536791231/k2311a1010/10.10.11