Vaseline Petroleum Jelly As A Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then I thought about Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
  • In my opinion, the quality is superior to those other expensive little products

• by Tammy Rich

A lot of women apply makeup on a daily basis. I do not use makeup or cosmetics in any way, shape or form. But I do suffer from chronic chapped lips. As a youth, I had my tonsils removed due to an inability to breathe properly. As a result, I developed a habit of breathing through my mouth most of the time. The passage of air was larger and facilitated easier breathing.

Breathing through your mouth results very easily and quickly in

chapped lips, especially in the winter time. I would routinely wake up several times a night to reapply chap stick. Chap stick is expensive and usually reminds one of paraffin on the lips. Then I thought about Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Even though lipstick dispensers are made by Vaseline, the product in the iconic jar is so much more economical.

And it does not feel like paraffin. To the contrary, Vaseline Petroleum Jelly feels soft and smooth. It has an almost water ...

• like texture on your lips. I am able to sleep all night during the winter with one initial application. There is no perfume like smell of any kind. No rolling up the applicator. No more expensive little tubes. One jar purchase lasts a long time.

If you are not a makeup person and want an alternative to dry lipstick and waxy feeling chap sticks, try Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. I highly recommend this economical alternative. In my opinion, the

quality is superior to those other expensive little products. And those expensive little tubes are becoming even more expensive. Now many of them are the same price, but the net ounces have been reduced significantly. I find a reasonably priced set, I usually would have to look in cosmetics in the bargain aisle. And the teeny bopper products on sale would smell like anything from bubble gum to watermelon and even candy apple. So add one more use to tasteless, odorless, effective petroleum jelly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110101536591231/k2311a1010/10.10.11