Blue Goo Cracked Heel Skin Softener  » Health  »
  • As we age, the appearance of dry, hard cracked heels become a problem
  • I recommend this product for extremely bad heel conditions

• by Tammy Rich

As a woman of fifty years of age, my feet are not pretty. As we age, the appearance of dry, hard cracked heels become a problem. As seasons come and go, so does the severity of my heel problem.

So I started looking for a product to help my help problem. In its most sever state, it would actually hurt like a sore in certain shoes when walking. I started inquiring around to my older friends. One friend

suggested Blue Goo Cracked Heel Skin Softener. It comes in a very small container and is extremely difficult to remove from your hand after applying it. I have been using the same container for over six months. Be prepared to wash your hands thoroughly after applying Blue Goo Cracked Heel Skin Softener to your heels.

The same properties that feel icky on your hands are wonderful to your heels. It penetrates stubborn dry scaly heel material. And it ...

• lingers due to its stickiness. I only use Blue Goo during times when my fees hurt due to scaly buildup on my heels. It is an extremely powerful product. I rely on pedicures and pumice stones most of the time. But when my heel is sore when walking, it is time to pull out the Blue Goo Cracked Heel Skin Softener.

I recommend this product for extremely bad heel conditions. But if your heels are not really hurting,

other alternatives are also available. This is a strong, but messy product. During times I tried the Blue Goo and really did not need it, my heels could become too soft and hurt when walking. This is why I only recommend Blue Goo Cracked Heel Skin Softener if you have an extremely bad scaly material buildup on your heels. It works and is a very good product to have in your arsenal to combat scaly heel material buildup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410101536571231/k2311a1010/10.10.11